Friday, September 4, 2015

So This Is My Story of My First Love. Part 2

So this is the part 2 of 'This is my story of my first love'.
about the guy name Peter, my first love, obviously.
I know u don't care. Go read something else then. 
ehem.

So i guess its been a month now since the part 1 was published.
funny that the feelings come lingers back
at totally the same date of the month. 

okay.

its not that i'm not moving on. i do.
i just don't know why it doesn't fade off. 
for burger's sake we're not an item anymore for more than 9 years
 i cant explain this situation. whatever. don't know don't care.

ok to start off back from where i left before..
i remember that we always go on a groupdate at Midvalley 
back in 2006 and sometimes,
if bosan, we went to Sunway Pyramid once in a while.

I remembered that if we went to Pyramid,
the food there wasn't really affordable
so we were (i were) forced to eat at this i dunno what kedai (??)
at groundfloor level that sell this cheap nasi lemak.

I used to throw away all the nuts and cucumbers
(i still dont eat those kacang tanah or whatever kacang that is)
but i remembered that Peter, for some reason, 
hate that i don't eat the cucumbers.
so he forced me to eat it like how mommas usually do. 
Scary, unpleasant and controlling kinda way.
and because of that, i never miss eating my cucumbers til now.

lame, i know. moving on.

 Back then my family was really controlling 
my curfew was 7pm everyday.
it sucks that i'm having fun but because of me,
everybody needs to get back home at 6pm.
and the saddest thing was, i am the oldest in the groupdate.
i dunno, maybe Peter thought that i was boring back then.
i am no fun like other girls ya know.
i dont feel good back then but to think about it,
my parents just want the best for me and i'm ok with it now.

i used to be so stupid
buying all this sorts of things for him
i don't know how to make people happy
i just buy people with money i guess 
biasanya if orang dah dibiasakan dgn duit,
they might not gonna love u for u, right?

when i think about it now, it is kinda a mystery for me,
did he really love me that long?
did he not having affair at my back?
i was 16 and he was 15. 
he's famous and all the juniors had eyes on him.
what did i expect? why do i have to be crazily in love like that?

it is stupid and crazy,
to love a person who are so fishy like that
and i thought that now, it will never happen again.

wrong, girl. it did. it happen again
u are crazily in love once again with him
and u don't even know why.

sucks ball.

to tell u the truth Peter, 
i miss the old u. the 15 year old Peter.
who used to play the guitar and sing to me.
who used to made all this handmade stuff 
because u couldn't afford to buy anything for me.
its not converse, roxy or nike, but I like it anyway.

Stay with me, cause i need u. 
even after all this time.

I was crazy over sinetron 'Liontin' dulu
and I want the same locket as them thus,
the ancient 2006 locket yg dah berkarat. oh well.


to be continued... again...

0 mangkuk maggi:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...