Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Because he's my own kinda King

Do you know?

I keep having u in my dreams lately
U wouldn't know how much i try to avoid and forget u
But u still come in my dreams nway

I dunno whats wrong with me
I feel this weird feeling of wanting u back
Even tho i know that we are not good for each other

Lately u dont really care about me
I dunno why maybe u realize that i'm nothing to u
Or maybe u realize that i am just a dust in one of ur books

It hurts, u know. 
Wanting u back, but getting no responses out of u

I wanna forget u
Pls let me forget u

I know we can be cool as friends
I want us to be friends too
But i dunno what's this feelings i'm having
I need to get rid of it i really do

And by getting rid of it
I need to get rid of u

I love u so much why cant i have u back?



I hope in another 10 years, i'll be laughing out loud to this entry.
And in another 10 years, i hope that i already met my soulmate.

Pls.


0 mangkuk maggi:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...