Monday, February 15, 2016

Baby..

By the time you read this,
If everything were going as planned,
You and I might not be talking to each other anymore

I might not wanna talk with you
But deep inside I'm just like...
Cant live without you.

Whatever..

Since this is a schedule post,
I'm writing this as of Friday, 12 February 2016 7:52am

I got a text message from someone
Whom I think interested to know me more
To the extend if I were to say yes,
He would marry me.

I think. I dont know. I dont wanna think about it.

He keeps on texting me 
I dont feel comfortable with it
Especially when the whole conversation were like,

"Dah makan?"
"Dah minum?"
"Masih busy?"

I was like... Fck man...

Pertanyaan macam tu biasa dari perempuan je duh 
Bukan dari seorang lelaki
Berumur some more

I ignore the messages 
Until he said that 
He misses me that he couldn't text with me

Fck man.. Fck

You've just know me for what? A week 
And you're saying that you misses me?

Fck man..

All of sudden 
I'm getting scared
As scared as when I was sexually assaulted 
Dekat Previous workplace back in 2015

Like i don't want anybody else to freaking touch me
To freaking say that they misses me
Or anything

But whats weird about it is that..
All those things that I hate
For some reason
I don't mind if you're the one that do it to me.

Saya tahu saya jenis susah nak bukak hati.
But once bukak susah pula nak move on.

Damn son..

Saya cuma ok dengan awak je ni..

Whats happening to me..
I was suppose to move on but..

Ya Allah..


At this rate baby,

If for another 4 years and I'm still like this,
I don't mind being your second.

I don't know.. Ya Allah..

I really don't know..


I wish that you and I could stay forever
Why can't we stay forever


I hate this..


0 mangkuk maggi:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...